Cathy HillHills Business Solutions
Belonging to two controlling bodies SAIT – South African Institute of Tax Practioners, as well as SAIBA – South African Institute of Business Accountants, we are ethically bound to protect our clients confidentiality first, with clean hands. We are bound to high ethics and a code of conduct by our controlling bodies, so you will always get service excellence, honesty and loyalty with Cathy. Cathy’s fundamental expertise, is to analyse the past, by looking at the previous set of Financial Statements, and creating a stronger strategy, introducing the EVA Principle (EVA – the company’s true economic profit) and managing the clients effectively as a Financial Manager. She is able to multi-task, constantly thinking of new ways to improve income potential, and a strong understanding of economics that apply specifically to that customer. She believes in nurturing her staff with her knowledge in order to provide effective, informative and efficient service excellence. Not to mention her excellent skills in tax structuring, both the business as a whole and the directors remuneration all linking up to a reduced tax bracket.
- 2003 – Higher Diploma in Taxation (UCT)
- 2004 – Advanced Microsoft Access and SQL version 6
- 2008 – Higher National Diploma Financial Accounting
- 2012 – Advanced Higher Diploma Financial Accounting
- 2016 – Post Graduate Diploma Financial Accounting
- 2021 – Honours Degree Professional Taxation